Thursday, October 8, 2009

What a week!!

Ok, I know I haven't been on here in years....ok days, but it seems like a long time for me. We have had one of those weeks... You know what I am talking about. Where everyone is sick, hurt, things go wrong with the car, house.....anyway. In our family we had a long couple of days. Something happened to everyone. It started with Annie getting two ear infections, one in each ear. Accompanied by runny nose and 101 temp. Lovely, you can imagine how much sleep we did NOT get around here. Rex has really been into mountain biking lately. Great, good exercise and a chance to hang out with his friends.....until he wrecks, hurts his neck, cracks a rib, separates muscle from the bone, and scratches up his back. Oh goodie, not to mention the happy little urgent care bill we will receive in the mail. Joy. My sweet Macey is the best. She has a little runny nose but my angel has been sleeping through the night for weeks and hasn't failed me yet!LOVE HER! So that's it..... moving forward to next week. I just know it will be better than last week! Macey practicing her walking, she has definitely mastered looking so cute!

Rex pre wreck. He LOVES riding and I am glad that he has a good hobby, I just wish it was safer.....like knitting. He is really good at being cute too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can TOTALLY see Rex taking up knitting. Should I place my order for a hat now? And while I was reading your post, I "heard" it just as you would have said it. Too funny!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Macey is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you! I miss you so much! Love you!

amydear said...

You have the best attitude. I'm bringing you dinner next week, or you can come here. I'm so sorry you had a terrible week of sickness! You deserve better.