Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One Busy Saturday

We have been go go go around here lately. But it is good to stay busy! So on Saturday we crammed in a ton of fun stuff!! First off bright and early I ran in my first 5K!! It was great! One of my best friends, Amy, coached me through it and we ran like the wind!! :) We finished right about 27 minutes. Not bad. It was really fun and funny since lots of people ran in Halloween costumes :) Moving on to a Nemo b-day party that the kids loved! Next, off the the pumpkin patch with Grandpa and Grandma Basting. We had a blast!! Hayride, pumpkin picking and the weather was perfect! We came home and made dinner for our guests and finished the night off by hanging out with my family over dessert! A great day!

After the race. Aren't we incredibly attractive... uh YES


My cheering section. My sweet family and my mom (my inspiration) came to watch me run. I have such a great family. Thanks so much!


Walking around the corn maze. Annie loves playing with Rex!

Annie picked out her own pumpkin. She thinks it is " so much cute"

All of us on the wild hayride. We really had a great time. I love when we spend time all together :)

Macey posing on her pumpkin. This was her second year to the pumpkin patch!



Oh my, these kids are cute!!

Us a year ago, wow time flies!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Is that Macey wearing a beanie? Wahoo! And you looked incredibly attractive after your race. :)

amydear said...

I tried so hard to look as cute as you, but OF COURSE I failed! The run was so much fun. I'm glad we did it. We'll have to do one again sometime. Cute pumpkin pics too.