Sunday, May 10, 2009

A REX-ellent Party

This weekend was soooo fun!! Rex had his b-day on Saturday and I planned a day full of fun for him! First we made him breakfast in bed, apple filled crepes by request :)
Next I arranged for a bunch of his friends to surprised him by taking him to the new Wolverine movie after lunch. Then after a yummy homemade dinner, we went over to my parents house where we had a dessert buffet b-day party!
We had a great time and Rex was smiling ear to ear. We are so blessed to have wonderful friends and family. I am so grateful that Rex is part of my life and that everyday I get to spend it with him. He is my best friend and I know that because of him I am a better person, wife and mother! He has made me happier than I could ever imagine!
I LOVE YOU REX! Happy Birthday!


Annie eyeballing the cake. It was so cute. She walked up to it as I was taking pictures and looked at me and said, " I love this mom, I want to touch it!" It made me laugh. Later that night she did stick her finger in it.

The birthday boy! This is one of the three dessert stations. This is the cake table.....

This is the ice cream sunday table! Yum! He is making his way around....

This is the smores' station. It was so much fun! Thanks to my parents who let us use their lovely back yard. What a great day!

2 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

It looks like you had so much fun, I wish that we could have been there. Oh well, someday I hope that we will lie close enough to do all those things together. Happy Birthday Rex!

amydear said...

Yeah, it was REXellent, wasn't it? Mostly due to that great card . . . We'll have to think up more reasons to have parties on your Mom's patio!