Friday, May 8, 2009

Owl Jammies!

I finished my sewing project and made the girls matching pj pants.Yeah! They are soooo cute (my girls....ok the pants too!) Annie loves the owls on them and they look so cute on theboth!
I love jammies, (just ask Rex, I ask for them every Christmas :) and I love when the girls match, so this was my fix!
It really doesn't take that long to make them it is just finding the time to get all the sewing stuff out and trying to keep the pins, scissors, and seam rippers away from the kids.
Anyway, I was so excited to see them
both bouncing around this morning in them!!
Annie loves to sit with my and help sew. She is actually really careful. I love when she wants to be right next to me....she is so sweet!

Almost done!
My little girls!! Yes, Macey has a seahorse on her onesie, but the
orange matched perfectly I just had to get it!


Annie laughs so hard when Macey tips over on the couch. Thank goodness Macey thinks it is funny too! They looked so cozy, I just love to squeeze them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I'm glad to know I'm not alone in taking a loooong time to get projects done. hey! When are you doing to help me with the wooden signs?

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Those jammies are super cute. You are so crafty. And I love the matching shirts. Your girls are so cute.