Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekend fun!

Well, this past weekend we went to Sweet Home to visit Rex's parents and celebrate his mom's birthday. We always have such a good time there and feel like our stay is cut too short. Their house is always warm from the fire, loaded with tons of toys and stuffed animals (Annie is one happy camper) and we always eat the best food! It was a nice day to relax, eat, and play games. Here are a few pictures that were snapped throughout the weekend.

Birthday picture, we did pretty good using the timer on the camera!

Dad and daughter, I just love this picture. They both look soooo cute! Look at Rex's hair, it is at a record length.....I had to document it :)

The scrumptious pumpkin mouse trifle that I made for Donna's birthday treat! So easy and simple! Click here for recipe! http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/pumpkin-pudding/ I modified it a bit by using sugar free/fat free pudding, fat free cool whip and making a ginger bread cake and cutting it into cubes instead of using cookies. Try this, so delish!!

I just thought this was cute! I love my girls!
Me and Macey moo. I am pretty sure that those cheeks grow a little each day :)

This was Annie wearing my shoes, she thought it was funny so I grabbed the camera. When I told her to "smile" this is what she did, lovey right?

4 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love that last picture. Her face is so funny. The picture with Rex and Macey is ADORABLE. Love your blog. Love you!

Unknown said...

Wow, Rexy, that is some hair! Your dessert looks lovely, as always. Thanks for coming to play!

amydear said...

Mmm, I need to try that trifle. Maybe in the fall. I'm in the mood for summer desserts already. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Mauri said...

ok you and your trifles...love it!
do they have some hair growth hormone in them? nice Rex, I'm going to show that to Nathan as soon as he gets home...he did the opposite, did you hear about his buzz!