Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Macey is 6 months!

I can't believe that my baby is half a year old! Holy cow! She is getting so big right before my eyes! She has her check up in about a week, so I will know how much she weights and her height. She is a sweet girl and we love her so much! She is very aware of what is going on around her and loves to laugh and suck. She is so slobbery and sucks on everything! She is not sitting up yet, but I think we are getting close. She is so cute, white, and chubby. Macey is such a blessing and my life is better because of her.
She was sitting up and then tipped over.... she just discovered that she has feet!

3 comments:

amydear said...

I love feet, especially on babies like Macey.

KDav said...

Rex,
Thanks for the email update on you and your family, and also for your blog address. We've added you to our list of friends. Our blog address is bkdavenport.blogspot.com.

-Brian Davenport

Unknown said...

Loved hanging out with Miss Baldness last night. Thank you so much for thinking of us and calling. You and your shaggy hubby are pretty cool cats.