Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight Party

So, for of those of you who don't know I am a huge TWILIGHT fan. My sister told me that I just had to read the books, so Rex got me the first one for Christmas. I read it in 6 days, which for me is a miracle. I have never been much of a reader, but I am hooked!! I cruised right through New Moon and Eclipse, and am about 100 pages into the last book, Breaking Dawn. I know it may sound juvenile but they are fun and full of mushy love, which I am a sucker for. Anyway, today the movie came out on DVD and my loving brother got it for me and received tons of flack for it! Love you Brady! So it was only appropriate that we had a Twilight movie night! My parents and brothers came over we had dinner, watched the movie, and I made dessert to go along! We had a great time and it was fun to all be together. My only wish is that my sister was here with me. She is just as big a fan as me and we love to talk about the books together. At least I have someone to be silly with. My mom is great and supports us :)

Here is my TEAM EDWARD shirt. Brianne and I both have one....Rex is so sweet to smile and put up with me!

Here is our dessert. It is an ice cream cake roll. We drizzled it with raspberry sauce so it would look like "blood". Very vampirish :)

4 comments:

Brett said...

You are so cute Brit. I am the same way with Twilight. I am NOT a reader. By that I mean the last book I read was in High School and it was only because I HAD to read it. I was sucked into these though. I read all of them in just under 2 weeks and Brett thought I was crazy. He kept saying "where did you come from?" HA! I wish I could've been there to party with you guys! Yay Edward

Brett said...

By the way this is Aubrey. I don't know why it says Brett, I don't think he's ever logged on here. Weird...

amydear said...

Yeah, there's no way Kyle will watch Twilight, but thanks for trying! you look sooo skinny in your shirt. Maybe i should get one just for that reason.

Unknown said...

I'm excited about your food blog. Glad you had a good party. Sorry if I offended you not wanting to read the books. Can we still be friends?