Friday, January 9, 2009

Melt my heart

Well, today was incredibly productive and I love those kind of days! I worked out and the kids actually cooperated, cleaned the house very thoroughly...top to bottom, did laundry, made dessert for tonight, ran some errands, played with the kiddies and kissed my hubby!! But the best part of my day was when I turned around when I was scrubbing the bathroom floor to see my sweet Annie reading a book to Macey Moo (who looks all kinds of grown up in that bumbo seat:). Moments like that just make me smile and so grateful for my kids. I love them and I love staying at home with them!

4 comments:

Katelyn Graves said...

Annie and macey are so adorable! I wish we could have visited. We had planned to come to eugene to visit and shop but we were pretty much snowed in at nick's house. The driveway was super icy and we had to be shuttled up and down by nicks dad in the bronco with chains. It was quite the adventure. We will definitely let you know the next time we are there and you guys can for sure visit us whenever you want!

Aubrey said...

This is precious Brittany. Your girls are so cute, I honestly can't wait to have another one so Jay can have a play mate!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture!!!! Macey looks like she's really listening to Annie too. I'm glad you had a good day.

amydear said...

What was the yummy dessert we missed out on? My resolve is crumbling, so I'm sure I'll be partaking of the goodness soon. I love productive days and happy children!