Saturday, January 24, 2009

Goodnight Sweetheart.......

I have been collecting an group of pictures of Annie's funny sleeping habits. She moves around that little bed like a worm, and we fix her when it gets to the point where I just think she looks uncomfortable. Here are some of the pictures.....she will appreciate these when she is older :)

Yes, this is in the middle of the night (the flash works good:) and yes she is just sleeping on the floor. We aren't sure if she fell off, but she didn't seem to mind :)

I always think that all the blood is going to rush to her little head. I always move her so she's comfy.

Funny huh?

I just thought this one is cute! It is at nanny's and papa's house when she was about 1 1/2.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little girls have to be the cutest I have ever seen! I love Annie's eyes and smile and I love Macey's laugh. I would love to take pictures of them too! I don't have my own business, I just take pics when people ask or when I feel like it. If we were closer, I would for sure!

Unknown said...

That is so funny, Annie's sleeping positions. I LOVE it when they sleep with their little bums in the air.

Aubrey said...

These are hilarious Britney!! They kind of look like some of the pictures Brett has taken of me when I fall asleep praying :)

Mauri said...

what a cute idea to put those pictures together!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Annie is so funny. Your pictures are so cute. Keep up the good work on your blog. You are a great mom. Love you