Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just for fun

For anyone who has little kids or who just wants to join in on the fun here is a great website that your kiddies will love. http://www.sandiegozoo.org/pandacam/index.html It is a direct live feed of the pandas at the San Diego Zoo. You can watch them live and Annie just loves it! This is great if you need a moment to your self :) Annie will watch them for quite a while so it gives me time to do my make up or start laundry. Today she sat and had her snack and watched while I cleaned the upstairs! Enjoy!

2 comments:

amydear said...

That's perfect for Annie, the panda-loving girl. So cute! We'll have to check them out.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun! I love your blog! I'm sure people have told you this before, but you are the most positive person. That should be one of my goals... you are always saying how blessed you are and you can tell how happy your family is. The kids are the cutest and growing so much. I hope we can meet them someday! Let us know if you are ever coming through Utah!