Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dinner and a movie

Well, it has been a busy week with lots to blog about! I will catch you up by starting at the beginning. We started out 2 week Christmas vacation by visiting my sister in Forest Grove. We had a great time even though we were snowed in all weekend. We got lots of talking in, watched movies, and even braved the weather to eat out at Chevy's... yum! We had a grate time and wished we could have stayed longer but there is lots to be done over this break! Next Rex and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 22nd. Mom and dad and my brothers were nice enough to baby sit for us. Thank you!! We went out to dinner at McMinnamens, which was delicious and then headed to the 1.50$ movies. We made it about 3/4 through EAGLE EYE before we had to head home because Macey was ready to eat! Oh, well it was a great date and we appreciated the time alone together :) Next it was time to pack up and head off to Sweet Home for a big family Christmas! That is my next blog so this one won't go on for eternity!!


Four years ago on our wedding day. We were married in Portland at the most beautiful temple. It was the perfect day and I remember thinking that I didn't want it to end! I love that dress! Why can't we wear our dresses for more than just one day?

On our date! I can't believe how quickly time flies.... 4 years later,graduated BYU-I, moved to Eugene, 2 kids, grad school, and so much more a mixed in between! I have the best life :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on four years of love!