Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I heart Tae- Bo

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday!! Brianne and her family came down. It was the first time in 4 years that our family has all been together! We played games, ate yummy food, and just hung out. It was nice to have this long weekend to spend together. I have so many things to be thankful for so many that you probably don't want to read them all. But here are a few... Rex, my girls, my family, my sister, my townhouse, our car, Rex's jobs and his hard work, friends, my parents, the Gospel, The Savior, eternal families, blessings, healthy strong body, freedom, and safety! There are so many more and this holiday season I am really going to try and give all I can to show my appreciation and gratitude!

A family picture we took at Cal Young Middle school. (rex and dad work there:) I love Annie's face!
Rex and Macey skateboarding in the halls....

Macey and Ezra wearing their Christmas beanies that my mom made for them :)

Ryan and Annie watching a movie on Papa's dvd player, waiting for the feast to start.

I love this picture. What a pretty mama, with a cute baby!
Thanksgiving morning..... Annie likes to to Tae-bo with me in the morning. I love tae-bo. It really helps the baby weight come off and I can jump around my living room and no one can see how awesome I look :)
We must always stretch!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

You always post fun pictures. I love the one of Rex and Macey skateboarding. Reminds me of a friend who bought DC brand shoes for her three-year old. Crazy long boarders. Whoa, Tae-Bo?!? I will never pick on you!