Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh so delicious

After church on Sunday Rex, Annie, and I all made yummy Christmas cookies!! We had a fun time! Of course the kitchen was a wreck and took forever to clean up after but it was worth it! We mad gingerbread cookies, homemade oreos and coconut bon bons. Annie enjoyed pushing the cookie cutters into the dough even if it wasn't rolled out, Macey watched the festivities from my arms or the bouncer, and Rex and I enjoyed tasting the finished products. I mean we had to make sure they were good right? It was a nice way to spend the evening together!

What a lovey plate....yeah there is like two cookies left :)

mouth watering......

Our little baker...apron and all!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I inhaled those cookies; it really hurt going up my nose. The little coconut bon bons were my favorite. You make the cutest cookie plates!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Your cookies are decorated so cute! I love the white icing on the gingerbread! You are so creative! I love the holidays.

amydear said...

Mmm, those were good cookies. They are long gone. I found some egg white powder today! We'll have to try it sometime with the other icing recipe..