Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

We had a lovely Easter weekend here as a family. We kept it fun and simple. We had an egg hunt at our house for the girls and they loved it! They were running around so fast finding all my "clever" hiding spots. In fact it was so fast all I have is one blurry picture of Macey. We talked about the true meaning of Easter with the girls and I was so proud of Annie and how much she knew about Christ and the story of the resurrection. She does listen! :) We and little Easter baskets and a nice church service. And to top the day off, a super yummy dinner with Papa and Heather. I love all holidays and any excuse to get together with loved ones and cook and eat! I am grateful for my Savior and his sacrifice for me. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to be with my family forever. What a blessing!


My little girls with "wild crazy morning after a bath hair" and their Easter baskets.


Olivia with her new train. She was giggling so much as Rex drove it all over her!


Family picture on our porch. I love that porch. It makes me so happy. Don't the girls have cute dresses? Thanks to Heather my kids looked beautiful!


Sitting on the bench. Love that bench too. Love that these pictures turned out!


My sweet girls. They love that baby!

Another one of the girls. Too cute to not post!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls look VERY cute. Annie looks so pretty! Does she have lip gloss on? Glad you had a great Easter.

Brittany Rigby said...

Your girls are so cute! Glad you had a fun Easter!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

The family picture is REALLY good. Everyone looks beautiful (even rex:)) and all the pics of the girls are so cute! I like the one of you guys standing on the porch. Miss you.

Unknown said...

I am so glad we have you, Rex and the girls in our lives! We are truly blessed and it gives me an excuse to keep my out for cute dresses every Easter! Love you guys. It was a great day!

Heather