Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our 6th Anniversary

I really need to catch up on the holiday blogging and photos so first we will start with our 6th anniversary!! Rex planned a really fun trip up in the snow where we stayed at a little cabin and went snowshoeing. It was so much fun!! I have never spent a night away from the girls, so my mother in-law came over to watch the girls. Thanks Donna!
This is how the trip went.... got to our cabin
changed and went snowshoeing for a couple of hours
came back and watched a Christmas movie
ate dinner
went for a night hike
played cards
slept
woke up
had muffins, fruit, and hot cocoa for breakfast
when snowshoeing on a beautiful trail
drove home
played with the kids
cleaned up and went out to a delicious dinner!

What an great couple of days! It was so much fun just to spend all my time with Rex. He really is my best friend and we had a blast together and I love that I feel the most myself when I am with him! Thanks honey, for everything and for planning this great trip. I love you! Here's to a lifetime together!

Hiking right by lake Odell
My cute hubby
Our tiny snowman
Isn't this cabin cute! It was so much fun!
We hiked up to a little shelter in the snow with a fireplace to warm up!

3 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a lot of fun in the snow :)

Unknown said...

You are such a beautiful couple. I'm glad you finally got to get away! And I loved the snowman.

amydear said...

I like that last picture best. I'm glad you two got away. You have to do it more often. Dinner was fun too!