Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Room for 3....

Ok, I didn't know if it would work out putting 3 girls into one room, but it totally does!! Over the weekend (Rex had Monday off) we totally redid the girls room. I mean TOTALLY redid. Colors, beds, decor....the works, and I LOVED it!! It turned out so good, better than I thought and now it is my favorite room. Rex (with a bit of help from my dad) made a trundle to go under this cute bed we got from a coworker of his. It is the perfect solution for our situation! We worked hard all day and after it was complete, we rewarded ourselves with dinner out to Red Robin....yumm!! Here it is.....next makeover: my room.

The before. Nice, I know.
Yeah, all done! I am not sure what Annie is doing, but both the girls are so excited about big beds! I love the banner and the window... ok I love it all! We already had baby bedding to match too, score!
Both my girls happy as can be. Now if I could just keep them from jumping on the bed :)
This is about 11:00 p.m. at night. I have a really good flash apparently.... but a shot of them both sleeping..... so cute!

8 comments:

Elisa said...

Looks great! I am working hard at getting the nursery done to. Addi and kylee LOVE their big girl beds.

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! I used to sleep in a trundl e bed with my little sister! We used to have to best times. When we were really getting along I would let her "pop it up" so that we were ths same height. It was so fun!

Unknown said...

So cute, Britney! You must smile every time you walk into their room. I love the window that you made, and the banner is a great idea too. I'm going to redecorate the girls' room soonish. I might steal some of your ideas. :)

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I am not sure why you were stressing, it looks great! The window is awesome and the bedding is super cute. The banner turned out great maybe I should do that for Ryans new room? Or maybe Ezzy's. Anyway, it looks awesome.

Brittany Rigby said...

That is so fun! HOw many more weeks?

Jenni said...

SO cute! You are so creative! Great job! Love the girls' matching quilts...

amydear said...

Wow. That is a good flash! I'm going to cone see it in person soon. Can I jump on the bed? I can't wait to redo Kara and Kate's room for them when Kate is a bit older. Girls are so much fun.

Lana said...

Wow Britney! That room is sooooo very cute! You guys did a great job! You really have a talent for putting things together.