Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tents, dirt, fire, smoke......

Yes! We went camping with Rex's family over the weekend. We drove to Grants Pass and camped at Indian Mary. We had a blast! It was so much fun! The kids got so much fresh air and sunshine, lots of yummy food and we had a chance to hang out with family. A fun filled weekend that included........
Setting up our little tent, which fit us all just fine, nice and cozy... then

'SMORES!! No camping trip would be complete without making a huge sticky mess right?
The girls loved them! The minute I said "Smile", they both shoved marshmallows in thier mouths... lovey
Dad too!! He loves a perfect 'smore :)

This campground was awesome! They had a big park for kids too! A huge hit for my girls.....

We also went on a hike right next to the Rouge river. It was beautiful! Except for the bushes and bushes of posion oak and jagged rocks that if you slipped off the path you could end up floating down the river..... but very fun. Ok next......

An awesome parade that was HUGE!! I mean giagantic! It lasted 2 hours and was packed full of great floats and tons of candy :)

The kids had front row seats :)

They had a great time with thier cousins and we had so much fun with our family! Thanks to Seth and Amber who planned this great trip and mom and dad for all thier hard work and yummy food! Love you all

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good times! Looks like you had lots of fun. Darn that poison oak!

Diana said...

Hi Britney!! I just wanted to say hi!!! I called Brianne today and would have called you but I don't have your number. I just wanted to see how y'all were doing since your mom's death. She said you were doing great and helping your dad out a ton. You guys are truly inspirational! I just posted about her on my blog. You should check it out.
It looks like you guys are doing great, and congratulations to Rex on graduating- oh happy day! We're fixin' to go camping soon, in Yellowstone. You guys are welcome to come if you're not camped out!
Love ya'! Diana

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

That picture of Macey and Annie sitting in the camping chairs is hilarious. Macey's face is priceless.! I am so glad that you guys had a good time. I can't wait to come down! love you!!

Maria said...

Hi Brittany, remember old Maria from BYU-Idaho, I found your blog through Elisa's friends list and loved catching up on you and Rex and your adorable kids. Hope that you are doing well, so sorry to read about your mother. I wish you all the best and hope that you don't mind if I follow your blog.

Z said...

beautiful