Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun with the Pitts

Brianne and her kiddies came down last week and we had a blast! We were so happy to see them and spend time with them. I love when Brianne is here. She is my BEST friend. We can talk about anything and we have so much in common. Having her around makes me happy, makes me feel better. We talk about mom, crafting and all our dreams about the future. We got lots done including: a bbq with Sweet Home friends, a 10 mile bike ride (including all 4 kids), shopping, cooking and baking, movies, yard work, and lot of laughs! I love you Brianne and thanks for taking the time to come spend time with us!

P.S. these are totally random pictures :)


The girls figures out the could hang under the table.... they thought it was so cool!

And Macey and Ezra too :)

This is how Ezra felt about wearing a helmet :) HA!!

My first paying gig! One of my friends asked me to make U of O graduation cupcakes for her hubby! They turned out great!

3 comments:

Tawny Crane said...

And they tasted YUMMY too!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Britney, I LOVE you so much and LoVe, lOvE hanging out with you because you are my best friend and are SoOoO much fun. I can't wait to see you again soon. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks. Oooh we should meet at the temple! Just a thought. Anyway, love you, talk to you tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I love Macey's face in that picture. Come on, Ezra! Kj and malia fight over that helmet. :)