Friday, July 17, 2009

Zoo maddness!

So Rex has just a couple of days off a week and one on them he is in class. We decided to make the most of our time and stay busy on his one day off....I am not sure that is such a good idea! We braved the crowds and went to the zoo on 2$ Tuesday. Holy Cow. It was insane. Fun, but hot, busy, and long! We had to take a shuttle from the parking lot to the zoo, wait in line and then push our way through to see the animals! It was worth it though, because Annie LOVED it!! She was so excited. I love visiting with my sister, so we had a great time, thanks guys!!
Fun in the sun... it was burning hot! But I was so proud when at the end of the day my girls weren't burnt!
All the kiddies... yeah this is the best I got :)
Watching the bird show...

I love this picture. The girls were sword fighting with their balloon flowers at Chevy's!


No comments: