Monday, October 13, 2008

Ezra's Blessing Day

Last weekend we packed up the car and drove up to Forest Grove and spent the weekend with my sister and her family. Ezra was blessed on Sunday and we are grateful that we could be a part of it. We had such a good time visiting and the girls just LOVE playing together. It is really nice because they entertain themselves so it gives all of us to just visit and hang out. We spent time at the park, ordered yummy pizza and just hung out. My parents and brother Brady came up on Sunday for church and we all spent time together in the afternoon. I love being around Brianne, she is my best friend and we always have so much fun together. Hopefully someday we will live even closer to each other!

Modeling our matching slings

Attempting to take a family picture where everyone is smiling.......we did pretty good!
My Rex and Macey, she loves to be wrapped up tight!
The girls, they were always laughing and screaming about something!! They are so funny!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend. Annie cracks me up. Kai was hoping he could play with Annie today.

Paramedic Kris said...

Brit, thanks for the congrats. It feels good to finally be done and be a paramedic. Your kids are so cute. We'll have to keep in touch ok!
Kris

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love all your pics. I am so glad that your family could come up, and we are excited to come to Macey's blessing too! I love you so much. You are my best friend and I can't wait to live closer together too!

Gardening can be Fun! said...

Hey, this is Kathy Radford. Remember me? Check out my blog. http://twinkletoesdesigns.blogspot.com/