Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cute Funny Pictures

Here are a few pictues that make me smile! I just love my girls and they make me laugh everyday.
Macey and her first bath in the tub! She loves the warm water and cries when we take her out.
Annie loves to color naked, she is happiest with no clothes on :)
I came down the stairs yesterday and I couldn't see Annie anywhere, when I called out her name I heard a little "mom" coming from under the bar. She loves to put her animals in little houses. She calls them her babies. Macey is quite the snuggler. She is in her swing here. She starts on her back and then curls up on to her side and sticks out her bum.....it is really cute!
She loves hats and actually likes to wear them too!

3 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love the coloring picture (good laughing). Can't wait to see you!

Aubrey said...

such cute little girls!!!

HAYHAY said...

Macy is such a sweetie, and Annie is getting cuter everyday. You sure have a beautiful family!