Sunday, December 8, 2013

Annie b-day and family pictures!

My sweet Annie turned 7!! Really..... every time one of my girls has a birthday I have a mini panic attack. It is hard for me to believe that she was my first sweet tiny baby! What is going on? Why do they have to grow? Well, at least she is growing into a good kid. She is sweet and kind. Thoughtful of her sisters, VERY helpful, she is great with the baby, is always making cards for me and Rex, she loves school and friends and art and riding her bike. I love this girl and don't know where I would be without her!

Annie had a really fun birthday. She had a bunch of her little friends over for a movie party. They all wore the pj's, we had candy and popcorn and watched Monsters University. It was a blast! I had fun making the treats too!

We also attempted to take some family pictures for holiday cards and they turned out pretty good.....

 Starting off the morning with yummy donuts, milk and fruit salad
 Here are all the little girlies! They were so cute all lined up. I totally did this at my slumber parties as a kid!
Here are the popcorn cupcakes! Perfect for a movie party!
 My sweet Annie!
 Annie got her first manicure at a salon! It was so fun to go with her on a mom/daughter date and see her so happy :)
Here is my sweet family

 Macey
Annie
 Olivia
Sweet baby Eleanor....on the verge of tears :)
Me and my handsome husband..... All the kids cooperated really well and it went pretty smooth. We are really looking forward to Christmas and celebrating our Savior with family and friends!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics as always. Olivia looks like a good mix between Macey and Annie, I think. Wish we could see you more often. Bring up your fam next time you come to the temple and we'll have a party!

Aubrey said...

my goodness what a stunning family! You look just the same as you did 8 years ago, just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You have THE MOST adorable family!!! I agree... where does all the time go!?

The "Mama" said...

Hey Brittney!

It was so good to see you the other day at IKEA! I think I was a bit distracted when I was talking to you, so I wanted to apologize!! I'm sure you guys found some fun things for your new home! I love that place!!