Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer is on the way!

The last month has been busy and fun! We celebrated mother's day, my mom's 3 year anniversary, Rex's birthday, my baby just turned 4 months and we have squeezed in family outings too!! We are exctied for summer to start! Annie is just about to finish kindergarten and we are so proud of her. She had a great year. Macey is looking forward to preschool in the fall and me and the little girls will get lots of time together :)

We can't wait for swimming at the lake, smores, playing at the park, date nights, family visits and much more! Rex is headed off to Whistler Canada next week for a major mountain biking trip with his club at the high school. He is very excited! Then fire season starts and he will be busy working..... but we love summer. Here are some fun pictures from the past couple weeks!

 My beautiful kids! I love these babies more than anything in the world! I loved mother's day and just spending in hanging out with these girls!
My sweet husband making my requested dinner on mother's day. Burgers and fries.....every year!

Baby Eleanor loving her playmat
Love this picture.....
this one too... Look at that face!!!
Swinging at the park
Mom's beautiful headstone. Dad designed it and it is perfect. The girls and I brought flowers and ate cookies on a picnic blanket. Love you mom.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun to see your girls getting bigger! Eleanor reminds me of Rex in that picture of you two. Happy summer playing!!

amydear said...

I haven't seen you in a while! I was going to call today, but then I got busy. Stop by the next time you are in Eugene!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love the picture of all four girls! And the one of you with your just-bathed-jammied girls! You look so fantastic, it's criminal really. I love you so much!! You are the best mom and sister. ever.