Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ice Cream Pops

Rex went to Whistler Canada last week on a mountain biking trip. He had so much fun with his high school mountain bike club and everyone returned home in one piece, thank goodness! I came up with some fun activities to keep us girls busy and one of them was making these yummy ice cream pops! The girls loved it and had a lot of fun!
First you need candy.....

lots and lots of candy :)
Then we layered candy and ice cream in a paper cup
Oh, yeah, baby pink nails are cute and must be noticed! Then, you put a stick in your cup, pop it in the freezer and wait. Then you EAT! 
And enjoy on a nice hot day!
yum! We celebrated fathers day too with my sweet dad
 
and my amazing husband!
Rex is the best dad! I am so blessed to have such a loving husband as a father to out 4 girls.  (here he is wearing the crown Macey made him) He is fun,caring and loves these girls more than anything. It melts my heart to see him with them :) And I have the best dad. He is such a good example to me of a selfless person. He is always giving to others loves his grandkids. I have the best dad!
Oh, here is sweet Eleanor, all smiles enjoying her tummy time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest family! I can't believe how big all your girls have gotten!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Eleanor is so big and so so cute! And I can't believe how long Macey's hair is getting! And I like the picture of Dad holding the baby, he looks thrilled. How did you get him to take her?