Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter

I love Easter. I love that it was a beautiful sunny day. We went to church and came home to have a wonderful afternoon together. I made a lovely Easter dinner and we talked about our Savior and the resurrection. We have a little Easter activity called "Resurrection Eggs" that we discuss with the girls. They love opening the eggs and then we explain the different events leading up to the resurrection. I am so grateful for my Savior and all that he has done for me. I am incredibly thankful for all that I have :)

 As a baby shower gift, one of my best friends Kari, got the girls these cute matching dresses! They looked so cute all dressed up for Easter! I want to take some more pictures of them when they are all not starving  and tired from being at church :)

 The girls helped set the table with these cute carrots filled with candy, name tags, and Easter plates.

I put together these little goodie jars to give out to all my young women. They loved them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new pics of your girls on the sidebar. It was SO nice to have a nice, sunny day on Easter.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

What a cute first picture! I love that they are all matching and their hair is so pretty! Miss you!