Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day at the Coast

We had a wonderful spring break last week. It was full of relaxing, family bike rides, plenty of time outside on scooters, playing with friends, and a wonderful day trip to the beach! We spent the day in Florence with our super good friends the Petersons! We had a blast! Beside the fact that it was incredibly windy on the actual beach and Eleanor screamed her tiny guts out ..... so we sat in the car for a while, it was a great day! 

Macey getting ready to fly her frog kite. She loves her kite.
 Me and Amy holding our babies
 family shot by all the boats in the harbor
 All the kids minus Jillian (their oldest) and Eleanor. Look at all those cute girls...... and Hayden. They are such good little friends.
 Trying to get a picture of everyone smiling......
 Trying again.......
 Annie took this picture of us and it turned out really good! Go Annie! We ate at Mo's (behind us) and enjoyed yummy seafood. Well, I didn't because I have this thing about seafood and that I don't like it, but everyone else did :)
I LOVE this picture. Rex and all his girls. He is very talented and can hold a baby and hold Annie's hand too. Melt my heart. 

4 comments:

amydear said...

It was a fun day! Next time I hope you get to spend more time on the beach.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Love that last picture. So much. Miss you.

Unknown said...

Hi

Everyone looks so happy and cute in the pictures. Great shots and so much fun to see the Basting and Peterson families together at the beach.

Thanks for sharing Britney. :)

Heather

P.S. Have to admit, I had a smile on my face when I saw the blanket and skirts. They all looked good. :P

Anonymous said...

What an adorable family you have! I love the one of Rex with all the girls from behind. What a good Daddy!