Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Fun

We have been having a great summer so far.....if only the sun would hang around. We are actually doing more exciting activites then just chalk and bubbles.... yeah! Rex is anxiously waiting for a fire... becuase he is a fire fighter, not becuase he is a pyro. We love having him home on his days off! Here is what we have been up too.....

Oh my cute sweet baby, have I mentioned how much I love this baby!! She is amazing and here is her 3 month picture!
My good friend Shauna had the brilliant idea to go to this little farm/market and feed these cute goats! I knew for sure my girls would love it! Oh, and they did. They used up all my quarters feeding those little goats :)
Macey kept feeding the same goat, it was cute.
Brings back memories when I had a goat growing up.... that is another story....dumb goat.
We went to Sweet Home to spend more time with cousins and went to the parade they have there. The girls cashed in on candy and sunshine. They love cousin Taylor, she was so sweet with my girls.
Olivia enjoying the parade from her shaded stroller, lucky baby.
A picture I made them pose for, but they really do love each other. And Annie loves her sunglasses. I love that she wears them on her own....along with her cute hat!
Annie being a goof in the pool, she sat there for hours. I was a good mama and coated her in sunscreen. We love summer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We totally need more sun so we can splash! We're glad you're back in town so we can play again.

Chante' said...

LOVE your pictures! Olivia looks like Macey to me and the last picture of Annie makes me laugh. :-) She looks so much like you! Gorgeous! SEE YOU SOON! I can't wait to meet Olivia!!