Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rex is the BEST!!

Ok, I have the best husband in the world!! Really, I do! I believe that we were destined to be together :) He is my perfect match and my best friend. He makes me laugh so much, loves and plays with our kids, cheers me up when I am feeling down, supports me in all my ideas and dreams, works hard .... and best of all when I see him walking toward the door at the end of the day, I still get butterflies in my stomach! I love this man! The other night Rex went to our 24 hour walmart for a baby Tylenol run at 12:15 a.m. He came home with baby medicine and NEW MOON!! Yes, he got in line with teenage girls to bring me home the next chapter of TWILIGHT!! He is so amazing! Just wanted you all to know ....:)


I am one happy girl...

4 comments:

Brittany Rigby said...

Don't you wish you had a picture of him waiting in line! That is really sweet!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Awesome! WE watched it too. Scott took me to Target the next day because no where around here is open 24 hours! I love New Moon!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, Rexy-pooh. What a man! Thanks for the cookies. They are yummy!

HAYHAY said...

Now thats a man who knows how to please his wife! I love you two together!