Friday, June 26, 2009

To pass the time....

Rex has been at fire school all week in Sweet Home preparing for his summer job so me and the girls have been missing him like crazy!! So we tried to stay busy and thanks to my mom, we actually got lots done! I painted and sanded my bench, picked strawberries and made loads of freezer jam, went to a baptism of a friend, played at the park, played with friends, fed the missionaries, and spent lots of time outside. I took pictures of my painted bench and then had some fun with the camera.... We are soooo glad that dad is home!!
Love my sweet girls... they are my best little buddies. I just love being a mom and staying home with them. They are truly a huge blessing in my life and I would do anything for them!
Annie was having so much fun eating lunch outside! She is such a big girl. She talks in complete sentences and I have to remind myself that she is 2 1/2, she cracks me up! Macey loves to eat too!! Yum!

All us girls, we love being outside. Annie likes to not finish her lunch so she can "feed the birds" her food. That just means throwing all her food into the parking lot.

Sitting on the newly painted bench! She always is reminding me that dad made it, and that it is hers. :) Look at Macey demolish a piece of bread, crumbs everywhere!

3 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Your bench looks great! And you look so pretty, as do your girls! Your "yard" looks so nice. You are a great mommy!

amydear said...

Three cute, cute girls. I love your shorter hair! So swingy. And the bench looks great. I'll have to come sit on it.

Unknown said...

yeah for picnics!