Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Forest Grove Fun!

Last week me, the girls, and my mom went up to visit Brianne in Forest Grove. We had a great time and Brianne had loads of fun activities for us to do! We had a picnic in the park, went to the Children's Museum, went to a little farmer's market down town, and just hung out together. Brianne and my mom also cut and highlighted my hair, which I LOVE!! They did so great!! Thanks guys!! I always have so much fun and I love having someone to talk Twilight with!! Thanks Brianne, we love visiting!
The girls in a huge frame... they had so much fun running around!
Nanny, Annie and Macey practicing their brushing

The girls taking us for a ride on the bus!

The clay room, we did some molding and rolling.... Annie always wants to make the same thing.....snakes :)
My favorite room, the grocery store! You could even scan the food to hear the beep! We had fun in here!
My new do! I love it! It is so fun and Rex loves it too! Thanks again girls!!

3 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love that last picture. Your hair looks FANTASTIC. You look sooo pretty. I am so glad that you guys came up. We can't wait to see you again!

Unknown said...

yeah for the children's museum. Glad you had a good time. Your hair looks great!

Kaylie said...

Brit,

You are so darling! I am sorry that I never post any comments or even hardly update my blog, but I look at yours often and love to hear how your family is doing. What a wonderful mother you are!

Kaylie

P.S. Your haircut is so cute!!!