Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Business in the Front...Party in the Back

So, great news, Rex finally decided to cut his hair! It has been a long 7 months of growing it out and so now he thought it is time to cut it off. Anyway, last night I hear the clippers going upstairs and little did I know he was cutting him self a true blue, full out, 1980's mullet!! I couldn't be mad because I was laughing sooo much!! He is so funny! Anyway I thought that was the end of it until he informs me that he HAS to leave it like this and wear it to work because he told people that he would have a mullet. Good heavens, so all night I couldn't carry on a conversation without laughing, I just couldn't take him seriously. Thank goodness when he gets home from school, the mullet will be laid to rest! p.s. I am grateful that I have a husband with a sense of humor! You will love the pictures.....


Nice right....wait it gets better!

See, doesn't he belong in a 1980's country music video?


He thinks this is all so hilarious, but in public I asked him to please wear a hat :)
Here is a cute picture of Moo sitting up all by herself. She is quite grown up, even wearing kiwi chap stick as you can see :)

Today, me and the girls went on a walk to enjoy this beautiful weather and pick up the mullet from work. I don't have a sun hat for Macey yet so I put this cute bunny hat on her instead :) Lots of little old people smiled as we passed them.

After Rex had his picture taken Annie really wanted hers taken too! So this is what we took! I love when I get a shot where they are both smiling :) I love my babies!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute braids Annie! Now, Annie doesn't have a mullet, but her hair and Rex's sort of resemble each other with his long in the back. But hers is cute; his was icky.

Anonymous said...

That is sick!!! Hilarious, but eew... I am so glad we were born after that phase (or since we were born in the 80's at least we didn't know about it!) I love that he had no quams with going to work like that! haha Cute babies and cute mommy! I love pics of you guys

Brett said...

WHAT? Rex's mullet is ridonkulous! I can't say I'd be very surprised if I ran into Rex in public with that hair though.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Lovely ... enough said.

Katelyn Graves said...

Thanks for giving nick a new idea! He just cut his hair last week so hopefully he will not remember this post in seven months when his hair is long enough. That is hiliarious and disgusting at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Love the Mullet!!!!

amydear said...

So funny! Rex cracks me up. Now I just have to get you to stop by while you're walking to the park, etc. Come on over, we're always up for the '80s!

Seth and Amber said...

Seth said Rex's hair was looking "Sexy".

R J said...

Lol over and over... you know you'd love him anyways. Good thing you all have a sense of humor or we'd have never known. Thanks for sharing.