Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day fun!

Happy Valentine's Day! I love holidays. I love going all out. I love cutting sandwiches into hearts, filling lunch pails with construction paper hearts, making cookies with pink, white, and red M&M's, and using our "fancy" cups at dinner. We had a great day yesterday! I love showing my family how much they mean to me!

The girls opening their valentines bags
Macey got this cute balloon from a little boy in her church class. He brought it over and delivered it himself.... too cute!!
                            Eleanor in her sweet little heart jammies. She was so very festive :)
Olivia was tucking Eleanor in with a burp rag. She is doing really well with her new sister. All the girls just love her.......
and so do I!! I can't get enough of my sweet girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eleanor is so tiny! Very cute, festive outfit and headband too. Glad you had a good holiday.