Sunday, October 28, 2012

October Fun!

We have had a fun but busy month! I love fall and it gets me so excited for all the fun holidays to come! I do love October. I love that my kids are really getting into all the activities that we have been doing too! The weather has started to turn cold and we have had some rain too so we have been creative (thanks to Pinterest) and found some fun indoor games. We also went to the pumpkin patch with some friends and are getting all ready for Halloween. I am very excited about the girls costumes this year!!

Playing and spiderweb game
 
We did Halloween nails. Annie had all pumpkins but Macey wanted flowers and flags on hers so she had a couple different seasons on her nails :)
Playing in the hay maze at the pumpkin patch
I love the sun behind the girls in these shots!
Macey

Annie (she got a cute haircut!)
Olivia, I love that hat on her little round head!
Family picture when picking out pumpkins
The girls checking out the little farm animals. This one is bunnies.
Chickens!!
Every year around this time I make "mummy dogs" for a fun dinner
Bean bag toss! Thank you pinterest!
Saturday morning eating homemade pumpkin donuts and hot chocolate!
YUM! (recipe on my food blog!)
The girls got down and Olivia took Macey's hot chocolate and finished it off!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I'll have to use that recipe. The masking tape games look like fun.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Everyone's hair looks so cute! I love Annie's new cut and Olivia's little bangs are so cute. The family picture looks so good too. You could use that for a Christmas card. LOve you!

amydear said...

Hint: use the blue painter's tape instead of masking tape. It comes off the carpet so much easier! Looks like you've been having a great time.