Monday, September 17, 2012

Our Little Camping Trip

Over the Labor Day weekend we decided to take the girls on a quick camping trip. There are TONS of great camping spots around here and we found the perfect little spot not far from home. I was concerned that it would be cold and the girls wouldn't sleep good but I was wrong. The weather was beautiful and all three girls sleep like rocks...... no one woke up. That doesn't even happen at home. In a nice warm bed. Anyway, it was so much fun! We all had a blast. Even being dirty and smelling like a fire we had fun family time. We had smores by the fire, tossed rocks in the river just down from out site, snuggled in our tent, and had donuts and bananas for breakfast. It was a great way to get away...... even close to home.

 Cute little Macey trying out her camp chair
Rex and the girls walking to the river, cute!
Annie posing by the pretty river. I can't tell you how many pictures there are of me when I was a kid "posing" by something. :)
Olivia loved throwing rocks in the river. All the girls did. Rex and I were trying to throw them all the way to the other side.We did this for like an hour. It is a lot more fun then is sounds.
Me and my girls
I love how the fire is glowing off their little faces. SO CUTE!
Family picture after breakfast. Love these people so much!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a beautiful spot!