Thursday, November 17, 2011

Annie turns 5!

I can't believe that I have a 5 year old. I mean, seriously, Annie was just a baby. She is the most amazing girl ever and I love her soooo much!! I am so grateful for her and blessed that she is my sweet daughter. I love that she watches the food network with me, entertains Olivia so I can finish my workout DVDs, loves to snuggle, paint nails, do crafts, help with housework, play with Macey, hold my hand, hugs me when I pick her up from preschool, draw my pictures, and let me play with her hair and try new french braids. I am truly blessed to have all my girls. Here are some pictures from the celebrations!!
Starting off the day with our birthday traditions: favorite cereal for breakfast! I am not sure why she picks this one every year, but she must love it. And Rex. And Macey. It lasted about 2 days. Back to whole grain cereal :)
Here are the requested HELLO KITTY cupcakes that were pink and purple. It was a Hello Kitty party.... all the way.
Annie had her first all girls and no parents party at my good friend Amy's house. They had a blast. They got to each decorate their own personal mini cake and I made cute pedestals for them to each take home. There was also dancing, dress-up, games, and the fastest present opening in the history of birthdays! Thanks AMY!!!
We went out to dinner at Red Robin (YUM) which the girls call "The bird restaurant". Here is Macey concentrating on her coloring, cute!!
Annie sipping away!
Ahhh, the Hello Kitty cake at her small family party, she was so excited!
Us all singing to her.... ok mostly me and rex.
And a Barbie and horse....just what she wanted :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Annie! Your girls always look so cute, and the cake looked great too! Thanks for having Kj to the party.

amydear said...

Cute cake. Glad Annie had a fun birthday. 5 is BIG!

Anonymous said...

Nice Keep Shairng

This Pak U tube beautiful Video Site Is hosted On blogger
This IS the 1st Video Design Template For Blogger
------------
Pakistani Tv Comedy Shows
------------
Hum Sab Umeed Say Hain Latest
------------
27th November 2011 Khabar Naak
------------
Best PTC Sites
------------