Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My sleeping beauty

So ever since we took Macey's afternoon nap away (to keep her from jumping on the bed until 11:00) she will fall asleep all over the place. And I meal ALL over..... take a look.

while snacking......

after swimming... not even enough energy to get out of the car......

waiting for dinner to be made....

after grocery shopping sleeping on the bench outside our apartment.....

this is checking on the girls at night. she migrated down in front of her bed....

reading books...........

and sleeping on our stairs.... I love this girl, she makes me laugh so much!!

6 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love it. So many pictures. and all so cute!

Unknown said...

Those are some pretty sweet sleeping positions. LOL

Lana said...

I loved the pics! That would be a great scrapbook page.

Brittany Rigby said...

Hilarious!!!

Amy said...

i couldn't stop laughing. that girl has got talent.

amydear said...

You have quite the collection of Macey sleeping photos. How funny!