Thursday, August 18, 2011

One year older....

Over the weekend we celebrated my birthday! I have to admit that I love birthdays. I think that you should always go all out. Make a big deal. Celebrate the heck out of it. I mean it is only once a year, right? Well, I was spoiled. My fabulous in-laws watched the girls (all of them)Saturday night and we went to see Captain America. So good, and fun to go on a date again. Then on Sunday (my actual b-day) we went to church :), and Rex made me lunch, we opened presents, had a wonderful nap, and headed over to dad and heathers to p-a-r-t-y! Well, we mingled with all my best buddies, let the kids run wild and had an assortment of goodies. Rex was amazing and made me my favorite cake, cupcakes and dinner. LOVE MY MAN! It was a great day...can't wait until next year :)

Annie helping me blow out candles

Me and my girls. They were excited to help me open presents.

opening..... I got great gifts, a cute jacket and shirt, cooking supplies (of course), a gift card, a cute sewing book with great projects, a new cd, movie, and ......

THIS! LOVE THIS!! My sweet friend Amy got me this necklace. Isn't it amazing? I love having my girls around my neck. Such a perfect gift for me. Thanks to everyone who made my day special!

2 comments:

amydear said...

Sorry we couldn't stay longer to party! I'm impressed that Rex made the goodies. I thought you did. I should have known. He is a great husband. Happy Birthday!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love that necklace and the picture of Olivia totally looking at the prezzies like she is helping! So cute! I am glad that you had such a fun birthday I wish that we could have been there to celebrate with you! Love you so much!