Thursday, November 18, 2010

baby basting 20 weeks.....


Well, I thought it was about time to start the belly pictures. I like to compare them to my previous pregnancies....just for fun. So here is 20 weeks!! I am feeling great, except for being a bit tired. I constantly crave anything bread related and tons of fruit...and sometimes brown sugar pop-tarts:) Things I used to love don't sound good anymore, which is weird so I haven't even been making that many sweets. Which is really NOT me. So my food blog has lacked sugar goodies. But I know that all the brownie cravings will come back :) I can finally feel little kicks that make me so happy and make being pregnant feel so much more real. I love this baby so much already and I can't wait to find out what we are having......which is Monday morning, yeah!!! Some people might think it is weird, but I love being pregnant. But more than that, I love having a sweet new baby to love!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sooooooooo adorable!!!! Like the cutest pregnant girl ever! I didn't know... is this the first announcement? I am so excited for you and your family!

Elisa said...

you are lucky you love being pregnant. I used to think I would be one who loved it, and still wish i did. But I have lots of complications that kind of make it really hard to enjoy being pregnant. But I Love the outcome, and it is always so worth all the pain and suffering! I love the idea of having a new little baby around, and how sweet they are.

Unknown said...

Lookin' good, Brit. Nice shirt too. :) I'm glad you like being pregnant. It's inspiring.

Chante' said...

You make me smile (and are so very beautiful!) I'm so happy you have a new baby on the way. Can't wait to hear the news! Love you!

Mauri said...

Brittney. ok you definetly make a cuter pregnant lady than i do! too cute! can't wait to hear what you are having!!!
We are having a girl!
my due date has been the 5th, then the 3rd...now at the ultra sound he said she was measuring small and the est. due date was the 11th.
Although I'm using the power of positive thinking and she is going to be born on March 26th! :)
yea for being on the pregnancy journey together!!

Jenni said...

What a cute pregnant mama you are! Can't wait to hear what you're having!!!