Sunday, July 27, 2008

Baby Update

Well, last week we had a great baby appointment. Thankfully it was on Rex's day off and he was able to come too!! We had another ultrasound to get an estimate of how big our baby girl is. It was so much fun to see her again. She was extra wiggly but growing great!! They estimated that she is about 3lbs. 14oz. right now which is great considering I am only 8 weeks away!! I can't believe it! We saw her open her mouth and swallow, roll (which I am very aware of now), and saw her strong heart beat. I can't wait to meet her. Annie was also there watching the screen and she kept saying, "baby, baby...." Melt my heart. We are getting Annie's toddler bed in a couple of weeks and then the girls room will be ready. We will see how she does in it. I can only imagine that we will get little visits from her in the middle of the night thinking it is time to get up and have breakfast! She is so cute! We are really looking forward to meeting our new little miracle... We will keep you updated!

2 comments:

Paramedic Kris said...

Congratulations Brittany! I'm so happy for you! Cute blog!

Mauri said...

Brittney...we found your blog on Amber and Seth's...we're excited for you guys and baby #2. Good luck with the toddler bed too!
love you guys!